Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Re-Runs Re-Runs Re-Runs

It's that time of year, when all your favorite shows are in re-run, but their's a light at the end of the tunnel it's January and it new show time.
I know it's the holiday season and the droves of people are out and about doing other things other than watching TV but it's been about a month or so, it's time I want my shows back.
It's cold outside and the days are long and dark, it's TV time!
One show I'm happy about coming back next week is House, not as exciting as The Walking Dead coming back next month but House is a close second.
I don't know what it is about House that makes me want to watch, maybe my childhood dream about being a doctor, or maybe he's the kind of person I want to be.  Well maybe not want to be but the smart and witty and my favorite save what's on your mind kind of a person.
I know I might complain about re-runs ect.... ect... but I do think it's a great time to re-watch the show's pickup on the things you missed or had happened to forget along the line.  Well this is if it's re-runs of last season or the first half of the season and not re-running the fist season where almost all the characters have been written off, died or left the show.
With one week left until House come back with new episodes, here's to re-runs re-runs re-runs....

No comments:

Post a Comment